ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED
The dead-line for abstract submission was February 15, 2018.
Accepted contributions will be presented either as oral presentations or posters according to the decision of the Organisation Committee, chaired by the Presidents and supported by the Scientific Advisory Board. The Committee has all rights to accept or reject the abstract.
Authors will be notified of acceptance of their contributions and the type of presentation (oral or poster) by March 17, 2018 (subject to changes).
All accepted abstracts will be published in the Programme/Abstracts, subject to the author’s confirmation of presenting the paper and registering as a paid delegate. The accepted abstracts will be published as typed by the author, including any errors in grammar, spelling or scientific facts.
If you have any questions with the submission process, please contact the conference secretariat directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions for Abstract Submission
The abstract topic should be related to one of these themes:
- Clinical forensic medicine
The title should be typed in using small letters, title naturally starting with a capital letter and should not exceed 20 words. Do NOT type the full title in capital letters.
The title should clearly define the topic.
Authors and Affiliations
Please fill in the author details as requested on the form. The compulsory details are: Affiliation (organisation), Country, First name and Last name. Kindly mark only one author as the presenter. If an author has multiple affiliations, they should be indicated here (eg. 1,2).
Body of the abstract
The maximum size of the abstract is 400 words. The 400 word limit does not include the title or author details of the abstract; the limit is for the actual text of the abstract. The abstract must be written in English. Please do not include any pictures or graphics.
Terms and conditions
In submitting an abstract all presenters agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I confirm that each author / presenter listed agree with the content of this abstract and has given permission to be listed as an author / presenter.
- I have checked the accuracy of the information and referencing within this abstract.
- I understand that should my abstract be accepted for presentation, I am required to complete a conference registration. I understand that my abstract will not be published until my registration and full payment has been received.
- I hereby provide permission for the Organisation Committee to publish my abstract in the Programme/Abstracts and Conference website
- I understand that my abstract will be published, if accepted, as submitted and that no editing to grammar or spelling will be undertaken by the Organisation Committee.
Abstract submission is now closed. The dead-line for abstract submission was February 15, 2018.
Please note that after this date you can no longer submit or edit an abstract.