If you have completed or are completing your degree in Bangladesh, you must submit the education documentation awarded by your university. Degree certificates, transcripts, mark sheets and result cards must always be awarded by the main university or a college that has a degree-awarding status. Educational documents granted by affiliated colleges will not be accepted.

You must submit a separate transcript, mark sheet or result card awarded by your university indicating each attempt to complete a course as well as the years. A consolidated statement of marks is not accepted.

The degree certificate and transcript of records must be certified (attested) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Bangladesh. Each page of the transcript of records and the degree certificate must carry the original stamp and signature of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Bangladesh.

Further information can be found on the Ministry’s website (