The Alumni Association's events and programs for the autumn of 2019.
The theme of this year’s business and leadership seminar is Growth.
At the Alumni Association’s independently organized live stream event, you can follow the presentations live together with other alumni and students. The main speakers among others are the co-founder of Apple Steve Wozniak and the Academy-award winner, director-producer, entrepreneur and a UN messenger of peace George Clooney.
The event has a limited amount of seats. Participating requires signing up beforehand.
Alumni Ambassador Lunch
During the event, an optional lunch has been arranged on Thursday. Lunch tickets are priced at 40€. Half of the lunch ticket price is used to support the Alumni Ambassador program, which supports current or recent students finding employment. Last year the lunch event raised 260 euros for the program. Lunch tickets should be bought in advance from the Alumni Webshop.
- 12:00 Costas Markides – Innovation as a Springboard to Success
- 12:45 Speaker Contest Winner
- 13:05 Juliet Funt – The Strategic Pause
- 14:40 Alex Osterwalder (NBF all stars) – The Invincible Company: Closing the Innovation Culture Gap
- 15:45 TBA
- 17:25 Daniel Pink – The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing
- 18:15 Steve Wozniak – A Conversation on Creativity, Innovation and Technology
- 10:00 Sara Blakely – How to find your idea for growth?
- 10:55 Carla Harris – Strategize to Win
- 13:25 Donald Miller – How the Power of Story Can Grow Your Business
- 14:15 Randi Zuckerberg – Dot Complicated: What I Learned on the Front Lines of Social Media
- 16:00 Brené Brown – Daring Leadership: The Four Pillars of Courage
- 16:50 George Clooney – A conversation on storytelling, branding and legacy
The event is held in English.
Wed-Thu 9.10.-10.10.2019, Think Corner, Yliopistonkatu 4