DIN-A-4 with N figures and NN solved problems.
The lecture notes GEOMETRIC ALGEBRA of one and many multivector variables are used in the course on geometric algebra, which I lecture in the fall 2004. New lecture notes will be added to this page during the course, chapter by chapter. Old chapters can also be updated. To allow the reader to keep track of the changes, revision dates are given after the title of the chapter. Questions and remarks, including reporting substantial errors as well as spelling errors and other obvious misprints, should be addressed to the author. Please cite the revision date.
You may download and print the lecture notes only for personal use. The commercial distribution is not permitted by the author, who owns the copyright. Use the Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 5.0 or later) to display or print PDF files. The files may be printed on any size paper by checking the appropriate options in Acrobat Reader's "Print" dialog box.
Last updated March 26, 2007
0. Symbols and notation (October 4, 2004)
1. Three-dimensional geometric algebra (October 4, 2004)
2. N-dimensional geometric algebra (November 22, 2004)
3. Linear transformations (November 24, 2004)
4. Euclidean geometry (October 26, 2004)
5. Differential vector calculus (September NN, 2004)
6. Differential calculus on vector manifold (September NN, 2004)
7. Differential multivector calculus (September NN, 2004)
8. Directed integration theory (September NN, 2004)