Admissions & Getting Started Advice for Students Master's Degrees Career prospects & Alumni Contact Information

Translation of Russian belongs to the Department of Modern Languages.

P.O. Box 24 (Unioninkatu 40 B)
FI-00014 University of Helsinki

Studies > How to apply?

Translation of Russian can be studied as a major or a minor subject. Information on how to apply as a major student can be found at the portal



Find out more about degree programmes: Degree finder

See How to apply: How to Apply

Past entrance examination questions and admissions statistics

Do you wish to apply to the University of Helsinki? If you have any questions about admissions, please contact the Admissions Services at

Those wishing to study Translation of Russian as a minor subject must pass a qualifying test. You must be registered as a Helsinki University degree student in order to take part in this test.

The Faculty of Arts website provides information on other options, including arrangements for degree students at other Finnish universities, and for graduates wishing to supplement their existing degree with a qualification in Translation of Russian.