Faculty of Theology
- Master's Degree Programme The Religious Roots of Europe
- Master's Degree Programme The Religion, Conflict and Dialogue
- Who can apply?
Faculty of Theology
P.O. Box 4
00014 University of Helsinki
Visiting address & accessible entrance:
Exchange students (Erasmus, Nordplus/Nordlys, University Bilateral programmes)
Studies of Theology in English
1. Look for lecture courses in English offered by Faculty of Theology in WebOodi please follow this path: https://weboodi.helsinki.fi/hy/, then
Choose: Course Catalogues
Choose: Faculty of Theology
Choose: Courses in English - teologinen tiedekunta, 2014-15
There you can see all the lecture courses the Faculty offers in English during the ongoing academic year.
2. Look for 10 ECTS cr study units (intermediate level studies), into which you can include lecture courses next to the literature.
Click on the PDF file on the navigation bar right under Quick links to Current events and topics.
Also contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to take these studies during your stay at the Faculty of Theology.
3. Look for studies in English offered by other faculties of University of Helsinki under certain conditions.
Who can apply?
As a rule, student exchange is based on agreement between your university and the University of Helsinki. Please see the partner universities of Faculty of Theology. See the current Erasmus and Nordplus partners here.
How to apply?
You should start by contacting the Erasmus/ International Affairs Coordinator at your home university. More information on the application procedure of the student exchange can be found here.
Anne Hopia / Planning Officer (International Affairs):
Tel. +358 2941 24016
For current students
Quick links to Current events and topics
- Study units in English for exchange/visiting students for 2014-2015
- Application time for incoming Erasmus students for spring semester 2015 ends 15.10.2014
- Erasmus and Nordplus partners of the Faculty of Theology (2014-2017)
- Study guide for postgraduate studies 2014-2015 (pdf)