FACULTY OF THEOLOGY
- Master's Degree Programme The Religious Roots of Europe
- Master's Degree Programme The Religion, Conflict and Dialogue
- Who can apply?
Faculty of Theology
P.O. Box 4
00014 University of Helsinki
Visiting address & accessible entrance:
Exchange students (Erasmus, Nordplus/Nordlys, University Bilateral programmes)
Studies of Theology in English
1. Look for lecture courses in English for 2015-2016 offered by Faculty of Theology in WebOodi by going to this website: https://weboodi.helsinki.fi/hy/
Then: choose Course Catalogues, Faculty of Theology and finally courses in English - teologinen tiedekunta, 2015-16.
2. Look for studies in English offered by other faculties of University of Helsinki under certain conditions.
3. Courses in Finnish language and culture here.
Who can apply?
As a rule, student exchange is based on agreement between your university and the University of Helsinki. Please see the partner universities of Faculty of Theology. See the current Erasmus and Nordplus partners here.
How to apply?
You should start by contacting the Erasmus/ International Affairs Coordinator at your home university. More information on the application procedure of the student exchange can be found here.
Further information: Administration services.
For current students
Quick links to Current events and topics
- Application period for Master's programme Admission 2016 begins 126.96.36.1995 ending 27.1.2016 at 15:00 (GTM +2).
- Lecture courses in English in Theology for 2015-16
- Application deadlines for incoming Erasmus- and Nordplus students
- Erasmus and Nordplus partners of the Faculty of Theology (2014-2017)