Faculty of Theology
- International Nordic Master's Degree Programme The Religious Roots of Europe
- International Master's Degree Programme The Religion, Conflict and Dialogue
- Who can apply?
Faculty of Theology
P.O. Box 4
00014 University of Helsinki
Visiting address & accessible entrance:
Exchange students (Erasmus, Nordplus/Nordlys, Visiting students/Free movers)
On the navigation bar right you find the current offer on teaching in English (the information on the teaching for the academic year 2014-2015 will be updated on this site closer to May/June):
- A list of lecture courses offered in English in the academic year 2013-2014
- A list of 10 cr study units, to which you can include lecture courses (i.e. contact teaching) as well as gain more indepth insight into a certain topic
- See also the open access teaching of the International Master's Degree programme Religion, Conflict and Dialogue here
For more detailed information on studying at the Faculty of Theology, see the Study Guide 2013-2014.
Who can apply?
As a rule, student exchange is based on agreement between your university and the University of Helsinki. Please see the partner universities of Faculty of Theology. See the current Erasmus and Nordplus partners here.
How to apply?
You should start by contacting the Erasmus/International Affairs Coordinator at your home university. More information on the application procedure of the student exchange can be found here.
Anne Hopia / Planning Officer (International Affairs):
Tel. +358-9-191 24016
For current students
Quick links to Current events and topics
- Application time for incoming Erasmus and Nordplus students for autumn semester 2014 and the whole academic year 2014-2015 begins on 3.3.2014!
- Erasmus and Nordplus partners of the Faculty of Theology (2014-2017)
- Helsinki Summer School 2014 (Sign up now! (19.2.2014)
- Studies in English in 2013-2014 (Erasmus, Nordplus/Nordlys, Visiting students)
- Lecture series in English in 2013-14 (Erasmus, Nordplus/Nordlys,Visiting students)
- Social events programme for 2013-14