University homepage Suomeksi På svenska In English
University of Helsinki Lammi Biological Station
 

Information about LBS

News and events:



Locations of visitors to this page

 

About Lammi Biological Station

about LBS

viiva

Lammi Biological Station was founded in 1953 on land previously owned by the Lammi church. For over half a century the station has been a part of the University of Helsinki's biosciences field courses and functioned as a base station for numerous research projects in the environmental sciences.

Click here for a printable map of the Station's property and nature trail.