Services Study in the Library Group Facilities
Booking a Room with Office 365 Calendar
You can book a room or equipment with your Office365 calendar.
- Open the calendar. Double-click the day for which you want to make a booking.
- Add a room with add a location or a room.
- Add equipment with add people on the right. Type in Kaisa-talo and choose Search directory.
- Choose a suitable room or equipment from the drop-down menu.
- The room or equipment you have reserved will send an email to confirm or reject your reservation. Please note that the reservation is valid only after the room or the equipment calendar has confirmed it. Always check the email sent by the room or the equipment.
- Your reservation will be rejected if it is too long (more than two hours), the reservation is outside the opening hours, or if someone else has made a reservation at the same time as you.
Reserving Facilities with Mobile Devices (pdf)
Specific instructions for the Office365 calendar on the Helpdesk website.