At the Self Service Library you can borrow and return material as well as use work stations and study. The Helsinki University wireless network is also available.
Customer service personnel is not present during self-service hours. The Library provides user instructions to device and premises. However, should problems arise, you can contact the staff.
At the Self Service Library you can
- borrow and return material
- pick up reserved books
- use all devices and premises at the Library.
At the Self Service Library you cannot
- pay fees at the counter
- buy copy cards
- get HUPNet- or visitor accounts
- get a key to reserved storage mobile unit
- get ID Point identification service
- get personal instruction to devices.
Fees can be paid online via your patron information in Helka-database with Visa, Visa Electron or Master Card.
Self Service Hours (28.8.-17.12.2017)
- Kumpula Campus Library: Mon-Fri 8-10 and 17-18
- Meilahti Campus Library: Mon-Fri 8-10 and 17-20
- Viikki Campus Library: Mon-Fri 8-10 and 17-19
- Main Library Kaisa House: Mon-Fri 8-10 and 19-20, Sun 11-17 (5.3.-23.4.2017)
In the Main Library you can use the service phone on the 3rd floor to contact the staff if you face problems with the check-out or return machines.