Get Help Training Targeted Training
Information Management for Doctoral Candidates
Requirements for the participants:
- The participant is a registered doctoral student at Helsinki University
- The course is primarily directed at doctoral students at Viikki or Kumpula Campus. Doctoral students at other campuses can participate if there is space available.
- Before the course the participants should have basic information seeking skills and know how to use some reference management software. (If you feel your skills need improvement you can attend e.g. Information Retrieval, 98511 and RefWorks, 98510 -courses.) Weboodi
The aim of the course: During the course participants learn skills that are useful when conducting research.
- Reference data following (Alert-service)
- Research data management
- Research publication: TUHAT, Open Science, copyright, parallel publishing
- Research evaluation tools including Altmetrics, h-index and Impact Factor
Registration: WebOodi, code 984012