Information about the course:
Physical Chemistry Course, Spring 2012
- Lectures: 19.1, 2.2., 9.2., 23.2., 1.3., 15.3., 22.3., and 29.3. in the lecture hall A120
- Exam: 19.4. at 13-16 in the lecture hall A120.
- Questions for the exam
- A short presentation is included in the course. Please choose the topic of your presentation before 9.3. and inform Markku. Some possible topics:
You can also choose something outside the list.
- FFT (theory, math)
- ATR + practical applications
- FTIR microscopy
- Fourier self-deconvolution
- Excercises (return to Teemu Salmi):
- Thursday 15.3. at 13-15 we shall visit Gasmet Technology.
Last updated 23.1.2012.
This page is maintained by Teemu Salmi (teemu.salmi(at)helsinki.fi)
Fysikaalisen kemian laboratorio,