News - Updated: 8 March 2017
Main building of the University of Helsinki.
Welcome to the website for HRMS 2017 as it is the 25th colloquium in the series. It will feature special events including the "Spectroscopy for a bright future" session gathering young invited speakers.
The conference will be held in Helsinki from the 20th until the 25th of August, 2017. The conference will coincide with the centennial year of the independent Republic of Finland. It will be arranged at the same time as the Helsinki Festival, which is the largest arts event in Finland. Note that Finland is in the third place on the list of top countries of Lonely Planetís Best in Travel 2017.
The venue for the presentations will be in the Helsinki city centre, in the Porthania building of the University of Helsinki. The local organizers are from the Department of Chemistry, University of Helsinki.
Please bookmark and visit this site often for the program and registration updates.
We welcome you to Helsinki in August 2017!
- 20 - 25 August HRMS 2017 in Helsinki
- 20 April - 1 June Preliminary dates for registration
- 1 June Preliminary deadline for abstract submission
- 19 June Deadline for reservation of accommodation at Hostel Domus Academica
- 19 June Deadline for reservation of accommodation at Original Sokos Hotel Helsinki
Site update 8 March 2017:
- Information about contributed presentations: these are held by early stage postdoctoral fellows.
- Information about Amat-Mills poster award has been added.
Site update 14 February 2017:
- The conference topics have been added.
- The accompanying person's preliminary program has been added.