I am not treated appropriately in my workplace, what can I do?

Bullying or other kind of inappropriate treatment in the workplace is not to be endured. If you think such conduct takes place, contact your closest superior first. Your immediate boss is responsible for your adequate treatment in the workplace.

A bad atmosphere might be a passing phase, but if the situation endures, and your boss does not act to solve the problems, you may contact HUART shop stewards as well. Shop stewards can evaluate whether inappropriate conduct has taken place and whether you have been treated in an illegal manner.

Click here to see who HUART shop stewards are.