How can I pay my membership payments that are due?

If you have forgotten to pay your membership fees, you can pay retroactively either through the eAsiointi portal or with index numbers you have received. If you have lost your payment details, you may contact the FUURT Membership Secretary.

The easiest way to take care of payments for salaried members is to submit power of attorney to your employer.