Joining HUART Membership fees Membership benefits Updating your membership information Contact information

Po.Box 53
Fabianinkatu 28, room 112
Phone: +358-44-7400616


Changing your union or local association

If you are a member of a local FUURT association (such as HUART) and you want to transfer to another local association in another university or you want to transfer from another trade union to HUART, you must apply for membership in your association of choice and leave your previous union/association.

See information on joining HUART

When you transfer from one union or local association to another, please make sure that the gap between the two memberships does not exceed 30 days. This way your membership in the unemployment fund is continuous and the benefits you have accrued are transferred with you.