P.O. Box 65
00014 University of Helsinki
HENVI Science Days Abstract Volume published
HENVI Science Days Abstract Volume is now published and available for download. The Abstract Volume will be distributed to all registered participants of the HENVI Science Days on 16 - 18 April 2012.
The presentation slides are also published in the HENVI Science Days program.
- Interdisciplinary Lectrure course and an intensive workshop course on Baltic Sea in 4. teaching period.
- HENVI Science Days 2014: Past and Future Challenges in the Baltic Sea - Program published!
- The program of HENVI seminar series spring 2014 Arctic Environment in a Changing World now available!
- New PhD course with Nessling Foundation: Connecting people and nature - The promise of ecosystem services
- The recommendations of the climate-friendly forest management published!
- HENVI Science Days 2013 Abstract Book and presentation slides available for download
- News archive >>