P.O. Box 65
00014 University of Helsinki
HENVI Science Days Abstract Volume published
HENVI Science Days Abstract Volume is now published and available for download. The Abstract Volume will be distributed to all registered participants of the HENVI Science Days on 16 - 18 April 2012.
The presentation slides are also published in the HENVI Science Days program.
- Open keynote lectures 11-13 Nov: Ethical Underpinnings of Climate Economics
- Students are welcome to participate in DENVI seminar 26 Nov and gain 1 cr. by writing summaries
- DENVI Seminar 26th Nov: Urban Sustainability - Climate Change and Ecosystem Services
- FINAL SEMINAR 20th Nov: Interdisciplinary Environmental Research on Urban environment, Forest-Climate Interactions and Baltic Sea – Challenges and Solutions
- Solving environmental problems by applying new socio-ecological approaches - open keynote lectures in October!
- Call for Interdisciplinary Environmental Research Programs! Call closed on August 28th.
- HENVI Science Days 2014: Past and Future Challenges in the Baltic Sea:
Policy Brief available for download!
- News archive >>