Webmail - Instructions
The inbox of new employees and students is located in the Office 365 system. E-mail can be read on the browser using the OWA application (Outlook Web App). Log into the cloud e-mail in www.helsinki.fi/office365
Read more >>
Starting from 01/06/2015 in connection with the implementation of Office 365, the Mappi e-mail will be locked so that no Mappi folders can be renamed or deleted. The locking will be carried out because of the technical issues reported between Outlook 2013 and Mappi. If your Mappi e-mail has been transferred before, nothing will be locked.
Webmail is a WWW-based user interface for reading university e-mail or Mappi-mail. The address for Webmail is www.helsinki.fi/webmail.
- General instructions
- Sorting emails
- User settings
- Preferences for mail
- Moving and copying messages from one folder to another
- Forwarding mail from the Mappi system
- Displaying message headers
- Creating and editing address books in Webmail
- Filtering and sorting rules in Mappi mail
- Access rights for shared and personal Mappi mail boxes
- Subscribing to shared mailboxes
- Archiving messages from Webmail
After the Webmail update in January 2013, some people have encountered problems using Webmail. In most cases, the problem is easily solved either by force reloading the page (CTRL+F5), or clearing the browser's cache memory.