Webmail - Instructions
Webmail is a WWW-based user interface for reading university e-mail or Mappi-mail. The address for Webmail is www.helsinki.fi/webmail.
- General instructions
- Sorting emails
- User settings
- Preferences for mail
- Moving and copying messages from one folder to another
- Forwarding mail from the Mappi system
- Displaying message headers
- Creating and editing address books in Webmail
- Filtering and sorting rules in Mappi mail
- Access rights for shared and personal Mappi mail boxes
- Subscribing to shared mailboxes
- Archiving messages from Webmail
After the Webmail update in January 2013, some people have encountered problems using Webmail. In most cases, the problem is easily solved either by force reloading the page (CTRL+F5), or clearing the browser's cache memory.