Event: Professor Nersessian will visit CRADLE
Professor Nancy Nerssessian from Georgia Institute of Technology, USA, will visit CRADLE on the 10th and 11th October, 2011.
During her visit, she will give a talk titled: "Conceptual Innovation on the Frontiers of Science". The talk will be on the 10th October at 1 o'clock in the room 347 in Siltavuorenpenger 3 A.
The recommended readings are chapter 5 and 6 from her book “Creating scientific concepts”.
- Korpela, J., Miettinen, R., Salmikivi , T., & Ihalainen, J. 2015. The challenges and potentials of utilizing building information modeling in facility management. The case of the Center for Property and facilities of the University of Helsinki. Construction Management and Economies 33(1), 3-17. Publication >>
- Kerosuo, H., Miettinen, R., Paavola, S., Mäki, T. & Korpela, J. 2015. Challenges of the expansive use of Building Information Modeling in construction projects. Production 25(2), 289-297.Publication >>
- Miettinen, R., Tuunainen, J. & E. Esko (2015). Epistemological, Artefactual and Interactional–Institutional Foundations of Social Impact of Academic Research. Minerva 53(3), 257-277 Publication>>
- Sannino, A. (2015). The principle of double stimulation: A path to volitional action. Learning, Culture, and Social Interaction, 6, 1-15. Publication >>
- Sannino, A. (2015). Double stimulation in the waiting experiment with collectives. Integrative Psychological and Behavioral Science. DOI: 10.1007/s12124-015-9324-4 Publication >>
- Sannino, A. & Vainio, J. (2015). Gendered hegemony and its contradictions among Finnish university physicists. Gender and Education. DOI:10.1080/09540253.2015.1045455 Publication>>
- Kerosuo H., Miettinen, R., Paavola S., & Mäki T., (2015). Challenges of the expansive1 use of Building Information Modeling (BIM) in construction projects. Production Journal, vol.25, n.2, p.289-297, 2015Publication>>
- Engeström Y., Kajamaa A., Lahtinen P. & Sannino A. (2015). Toward a Grammar of Collaboration, Mind, Culture, and Activity, 22:2, 92-111, DOI:10.1080/10749039.2015.1024326 Publication>>
- Schulz, K-P., Kajamaa, A. & Kerosuo, H. (2015). Creating innovative work practices through reflexive interventions. International Journal of Work Innovation 1 (2): 143 - 160. DOI: 10.1504/IJWI.2015.071193 Publication >>
- Seppänen, L. (2015). Review of 'Collaborative projects: an interdisciplinary study'. Book edited by Andy Blunden. Outlines - Critical Practice Studies, 16(1), 93-97. Publication >>
- Vänninen I., Pereira-Querol M., Engeström Y. (2015). Generating transformative agency among horticultural producers: An activity-theoretical approach to transforming Integrated Pest Management Original Research Article. Agricultural Systems, Volume 139, October 2015, Pages 38-49 Publication>>
- Kerosuo, H. (2015). BIM-based collaboration across organizational and disciplinary boundaries through knotworking. 8th Nordic Conference on Construction Economics and Organization. Procedia Economics and Finance, 21, 201-208.Publication>>
- Mäki, T. (2015) Multi-disciplinary discourse on design-related issues in construction site meetings. 8th Nordic Conference on Construction Economics and Organization. Procedia Economics and Finance, 21, 231-238. Publication>>
- Mäki, T. and Kerosuo, H. (2015) Site managers' daily work and the uses of building information modelling in construction site. Construction Management and Economics, published on line 5 May, 2015. Publication>>
- Special issue on Transformative Agency and Double Stimulation in the journal Learning, Culture and Social Interaction, guest edited by Annalisa Sannino. Publication >>
- Kajamaa, A. (2014) Collaborative Work Development as a Resource for Innovation and Quality Improvement in Health Care: An Example from a Hospital Surgery. Publication >>
- Engeström, Y.; Sannino, A.; Virkkunen, J. (2014) On the methodological demands of formative interventions, Mind, Culture, and Activity Publication >>
- Miettinen, R.; Paavola S. (2014) Beyond the BIM utopia: Approaches to the development and implementation of building information modeling, Automation in Construction. Publication >>
- Toiviainen, Hanna (2014). Interventions for Learning at Global Workplaces (Chapter 13, pages 214-227) in Publication >>