Event: Professor Nersessian will visit CRADLE
Professor Nancy Nerssessian from Georgia Institute of Technology, USA, will visit CRADLE on the 10th and 11th October, 2011.
During her visit, she will give a talk titled: "Conceptual Innovation on the Frontiers of Science". The talk will be on the 10th October at 1 o'clock in the room 347 in Siltavuorenpenger 3 A.
The recommended readings are chapter 5 and 6 from her book “Creating scientific concepts”.
- Sannino, A. (2015). The principle of double stimulation: A path to volitional action. Learning, Culture, and Social Interaction, 6, 1-15. Publication >>
- Sannino, A. (2015). Double stimulation in the waiting experiment with collectives. Integrative Psychological and Behavioral Science. DOI: 10.1007/s12124-015-9324-4 Publication >>
- Sannino, A. & Vainio, J. (2015). Gendered hegemony and its contradictions among Finnish university physicists. Gender and Education. DOI:10.1080/09540253.2015.1045455 Publication>>
- Kerosuo H., Miettinen, R., Paavola S., & Mäki T., (2015). Challenges of the expansive1 use of Building Information Modeling (BIM) in construction projects. Production Journal, vol.25, n.2, p.289-297, 2015Publication>>
- Engeström Y., Kajamaa A., Lahtinen P. & Sannino A. (2015). Toward a Grammar of Collaboration, Mind, Culture, and Activity, 22:2, 92-111, DOI:10.1080/10749039.2015.1024326 Publication>>
- Schulz, K-P., Kajamaa, A. & Kerosuo, H. (2015). Creating innovative work practices through reflexive interventions. International Journal of Work Innovation 1 (2): 143 - 160. DOI: 10.1504/IJWI.2015.071193 Publication >>
- Seppänen, L. (2015). Review of 'Collaborative projects: an interdisciplinary study'. Book edited by Andy Blunden. Outlines - Critical Practice Studies, 16(1), 93-97. Publication >>
- Vänninen I., Pereira-Querol M., Engeström Y. (2015). Generating transformative agency among horticultural producers: An activity-theoretical approach to transforming Integrated Pest Management Original Research Article. Agricultural Systems, Volume 139, October 2015, Pages 38-49 Publication>>
- Kerosuo, H. (2015). BIM-based collaboration across organizational and disciplinary boundaries through knotworking. 8th Nordic Conference on Construction Economics and Organization. Procedia Economics and Finance, 21, 201-208.Publication>>
- Mäki, T. (2015) Multi-disciplinary discourse on design-related issues in construction site meetings. 8th Nordic Conference on Construction Economics and Organization. Procedia Economics and Finance, 21, 231-238. Publication>>
- Mäki, T. and Kerosuo, H. (2015) Site managers' daily work and the uses of building information modelling in construction site. Construction Management and Economics, published on line 5 May, 2015. Publication>>
- Special issue on Transformative Agency and Double Stimulation in the journal Learning, Culture and Social Interaction, guest edited by Annalisa Sannino. Publication >>
- Kajamaa, A. (2014) Collaborative Work Development as a Resource for Innovation and Quality Improvement in Health Care: An Example from a Hospital Surgery. Publication >>
- Engeström, Y.; Sannino, A.; Virkkunen, J. (2014) On the methodological demands of formative interventions, Mind, Culture, and Activity Publication >>
- Miettinen, R.; Paavola S. (2014) Beyond the BIM utopia: Approaches to the development and implementation of building information modeling, Automation in Construction. Publication >>
- Toiviainen, Hanna (2014). Interventions for Learning at Global Workplaces (Chapter 13, pages 214-227) in Publication >>