Event: Professor Nersessian will visit CRADLE
Professor Nancy Nerssessian from Georgia Institute of Technology, USA, will visit CRADLE on the 10th and 11th October, 2011.
During her visit, she will give a talk titled: "Conceptual Innovation on the Frontiers of Science". The talk will be on the 10th October at 1 o'clock in the room 347 in Siltavuorenpenger 3 A.
The recommended readings are chapter 5 and 6 from her book “Creating scientific concepts”.
- Kloetzer, L.; Seppänen, L. (2014) Editorial: Dialogues and interaction as "the nursery for change", Outlines: Critical Practice Studies http://ojs.statsbiblioteket.dk/index.php/outlines/issue/current/showToc
- Heikkila, H.; Seppänen, L. (2014) Examining Developmental Dialogue: the Emergence of Transformative Agency, Outlines: Critical Practice Studies http://ojs.statsbiblioteket.dk/index.php/outlines/article/view/16829
- Engeström, R. (2014) The Interplay of Developmental and Dialogical Epistemologies, Outlines: Critical Practice Studies http://ojs.statsbiblioteket.dk/index.php/outlines/article/view/16834/14611
- Engeström, Y.; Sannino, A.; Virkkunen, J. (2014) On the methodological demands of formative interventions, Mind, Culture, and Activity http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/10749039.2014.891868
- Miettinen, R.; Paavola S. (2014) Beyond the BIM utopia: Approaches to the development and implementation of building information modeling, Automation in Construction.