Siltavuorenpenger 5 A, 2nd floor
P.O. Box 9
FIN-00014 University of Helsinki Finland
Email behav-int [at] helsinki.fi
Welcome to the Faculty of Behavioural Sciences!
The mission of the Faculty of Behavioural Sciences is to engage in research and offer the highest education in order to direct and increase understanding about human growth, development, behaviour, learning and activities.
The scientific knowledge produced by the Faculty adds to cultural and social capital, prevents social exclusion and helps manage and direct change.
The Faculty interacts with society on a national and international level. It actively promotes research and the impact of its expertise on social decision-making.
The provision of education includes basic, post-graduate and continuing education leading to a profession (teacher education, psychology) and qualifications for academic expert tasks.
- Kai Hakkarainen appointed as Professor of Education (26.6.)
- Teija Kujala appointed as Professor of Psychology (25.6.)
- Digital play as learning material for children and the elderly (11.6.)
- Katri Räikkönen-Talvitie selected as a Academy Professor
Press release of the Academy of Finland
- Tanzanian girls and young women offer new perspectives on education development (1.6.)
- Advisor to Obama to receive an honorary doctorate from the University of Helsinki (19.5.)
Faculty in HUB
University of Helsinki
- News and Events
- Science and Research
- Teacher's Academy
- How to Apply?
- University in Brief
- Campus Maps