- Katalin Miklóssy's team shortlisted in Helsinki Challenge
- Report Russia as a Neighbour published
- Central Asia Visiting Fellows 2015 selected
- Aleksanteri News 4/2014 - Conference issue
- Vladimir Gel'man analyses the Ukraininan crisis and Russia's domestic agenda in Aleksanteri Insight 5/2014
- Get the news in your inbox
P.O.Box 42 (Unioninkatu 33)
FI-00014 University of Helsinki
office +358 50 3565 802,
fax +358 2941 23620
aleksanteri [at] helsinki.fi
firstname.lastname [at] helsinki.fi
Croatia as a New Member of the EU Family
a guest lecture on Wednesday, 28 November, 2012 at 14:15 – 15:15 given by H.E. Mrs. Vesna Pusić, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Republic of Croatia
Place: University of Helsinki, Main Building, Konsistori Room (Unioninkatu 34, Senate Square Entrance)
The lecture is organized in cooperation with the Embassy of the Republic of Croatia.
The lecture is open to everyone.
Please, register by Friday 23 November, 2012 at https://elomake.helsinki.fi/lomakkeet/38841/lomake.html
For more information, please visit: http://www.mfa.hr/MVP.asp?pcpid=1404.
Aleksanteri Institute contact person:
Jouni Järvinen, Director of Educational Programs, D.Soc.Sc
tel. (09) 191 23613