Collections in Economic Systems
Institutions in Economic Systems
Publications in Economic Systems
- www capitalism org includes information on foundations of capitalism, e-mail list and the Capitalism Magazine. The purpose in creating this site is to promote capitalism as the ideal social system.
- The Marxism Pages were developed and are maintained by Rick Kuhn. The site includes the Communist Manifesto, other marxist classics, Marxist politics and contemporary Marxist material.
- Working Class Movement Library (WCML) is a collection of English language material covering the history of working people since the late eighteenth century. This includes social, political, economic and cultural categories and also material on enemies of the organised working class. Most of the material is concerned with Britain and Ireland, but there are sections pertaining to many other countries. Books and other items (pamphlets, trade union records, etc.) are searchable from the database.
- LaborNet includes an Directory of Labor Unions on the Internet.
- NEP is an announcement service which filters information on new releases of working papers into edited reports. These reports are generated by subject-specific editors and are circulated via email. The goal of the NEP project and the associated announcement lists is to provide subscribers with up-to-date information on new additions to the research literature.
- An index of Economic Systems related Working Paper information is found via ideasP
- A Quarterly Newsletter of Economic Indicators and Analysis, The Pulse of Capitalism, is a Web publication by the Commonwealth Institute.
Communication in Economic Systems
Copyright © 1994-2007