Collections in Economic History
Institutions in Economic History
Publications in Economic History
- RePEc (Research Papers in Economics) is a collaborative effort to enhance the dissemination of research in economics. The heart of the project is a decentralized database of working papers, journal articles and software components. All RePEc material is freely available.
- NEP in History is a part of an announcement service which filters information on new releases of working papers into edited reports. These reports are generated by subject-specific editors and are circulated via email. The goal of the NEP project and the associated announcement lists is to provide subscribers with up-to-date information on new additions to the research literature.
- An index of Economic History related Working Paper information is found via ideasN
- EconWPA hosts Working Papers in Economic History
Communication in Economic History
- H-AFRICA Home Page is a part of the Humanities OnLine initiative. H-AFRICA is the H-Net discussion list dealing with the culture and history of the continent of Africa.
Copyright © 1994-2007