Economics and Computing
For related information also see WebEc's sections Education and Teaching, Mathematical and Quantitative Methods and Economics Data.
Guides in Computing
- The CTI Centre for Economics maintains the Catalogue of Economics Software that is prepared by the CTI Centre for Economics at the University of Bristol and is updated periodically. The emphasis is on Economics Software for use in Teaching and Learning.
- Mathtools net is a technical computing portal for all scientific and engineering needs. The portal is free and contains useful links to technical computing programmers, covering MATLAB, Java, Excel, C/C+, Fortran and others.
- Guide to Available Mathematical Software is a cross-index and virtual repository of mathematical and statistical software components of use in computational science and engineering.
Collections in Computing
- E L S A Econometrics Laboratory Software Archive University of California, Berkeley, wishes to serve as a central location for experimental softwarea and to work with developers of algorithms to produce standards for documentation and testing that will facilitate the exchange of new methodologies and solutions to complex computational problems.
Institutions in Computing
Publications in Computing
- NEP in Methods (see several NEP sub-categories) are a part of an announcement service which filters information on new releases of working papers into edited reports. These reports are generated by subject-specific editors and are circulated via email. The goal of the NEP project and the associated announcement lists is to provide subscribers with up-to-date information on new additions to the research literature.
- An index of Economics and Computing related Working Paper information is found via ideasC8
Communication in Computing
Miscellaneous in Computing
Other in Computing
Copyright © 1994-2007