Methodology and History of Economic Thought
Methodology and History Collections
- The History of Economic Thought Website serves as a repository of collected links and information on the history of economic thought, from the ancient times until the modern day. It is designed for students and the general public, who are interested in learning about economics from a historical perspective.
- The Archive for the History of Economic Thought represents an attempt to gather all material for the study of the history of economics at one site. This includes both primary texts, studies of those texts and of their authors. The maintainer is Rod Hay at McMaster University in Canada.
- The The History of Economics Society
Methodology and History Institutions
- French research centre on the History of Economic Thought. It contains a virtual library with many electronic texts in french and english.
Methodology and History Publications
- RePEc (Research Papers in Economics) is a collaborative effort to enhance the dissemination of research in economics. The heart of the project is a decentralized database of working papers, journal articles and software components. All RePEc material is freely available.
- NEP in History and Philosophy of Economics is a part of an announcement service which filters information on new releases of working papers into edited reports. These reports are generated by subject-specific editors and are circulated via email. The goal of the NEP project and the associated announcement lists is to provide subscribers with up-to-date information on new additions to the research literature.
- An index of Methodology and History of Economic Thought related Working Paper information is found via ideasB
- EconWPA stores Electronic Working Papers in Methodology and History of Economic Thought
Methodology and History: Individuals
- The History of Economic Thought site includes pages for over five hundred economists from the 17th Century until the modern day. Each individual web page contains a bibliography of their most important works plus some comments on their individual contributions to economic theory.
- Great Economists and their schools of thought, theories and biographies.
- The Marxists Internet Archive covers three basic areas: on Writers of Marxism, on the History of Marxism, and on Reference materials to Marxism.
- The Dead Economists Society Home Page is dedicated to the appreciation of the extraordinary insights of classical liberal economics. A classical liberal economist is defined as one who has been a champion of free markets, limited government, and the private property order.
Methodology and History Communication
Methodology and History: Other
- The Historical Text Archive provides original material, links to other sites, and electronic reprints of books and is organized by geography/nations and topics.
Copyright © 1994-2007